Combined in a good set up of riding route, The Big Northern Loop gives an excellent choice to ride all over North of Vietnam. All the places/attractions are considered well to be a part of the tour. Needless to say it should be covering most remarkable spots in our picturesque North. But you know that it can be such colorful and diverse landscape to explore day by day, as it will be.
We aim to add more rest days in the middle of the tour, then it comes with an availability to reduce distance of riding each day to adapt most of physical abilities. Also there will be more optional choices for out-door activities into nature such as short hiking, kayaking, boating and camping event. We trust this tour is standing out among relevant packages in the market you may surf around.
So when duration for your travel is not a matter, let’s gear up and ride!
|Riding level||Beginner/medium||Riding hours||4-6 hours/day|
|Passenger||Available on support vehicle||Temperature||16-34 degree C|
Hanoi - Black river
Black river - Son La plateau
Son La - Muong Lay
Muong Lay - Sapa
Sapa, a rest day
Sapa - Bac Ha district
Bac Ha - Ha Giang
Ha Giang - Dong Van
Dong Van - Lung Phin - Meo Vac
Meo Vac - Ban Gioc
Ban Gioc - Quang Uyen
Quang Uyen - Bac Son
Bac Son - Halong bay - on boat
Halong bay - Hanoi
|Group size/bike type||2-4 bikers||5-6 bikers||7-8 bikers|
|CRF/KLX 250cc motorcycle||3,054$||2,436$||2,096$|
|Su-EN/XR 150cc motorcycle||2,805$||2,226$||1,905$|
- All motorcycles & fuel
- English/French speaking tour guide
- All foods & accommodations during tour (based on twin/double room shared where available)
- All sight-seeing tickets & permit during tour
- Boat tour or ferry crossing during tour
- Halong bay tour for 2 days/1 night
- Shuttle bus by program
- Motorcycle transportation
- Airport pickup on arrival
- Riding gears (helmet/jacket) maybe available, please inform us in advance.